Bottomline's consultants have designed, implemented and deployed dozens of enterprise-class payments processing systems with large financial institutions and more than 300 in large organizations. We bring deep domain expertise to every implementation, including knowledge of:
- Standards and connectivity formats such as SWIFT and BAI for communication between banks and corporations;
- Complex financial processes such as electronic payments, foreign exchange and wires;
- Internal corporate treasury management and accounts payable processes.
As financial organizations continue to improve straight through processing by bringing back office processes onto the Web, many have found that a tactical, application-by-application migration cannot succeed because the eventual Web experience does not reflect or support how customers do business on a day-to-day basis. Bottomline Professional Services offers a proven methodology for electronic payments processing on the Web that is focused on developing a better customer experience. In following Bottomline's approach, our clients have improved their competitive position in the market, reduced their risk and improved their services to customers.
Our consultants can help your business:
- Define new workflow to transition manual process steps to the Web;
- Capture a customer-centric view of your applications to create a unified working experience for your customer;
- Define a framework for growth that allows your customer user experience to evolve as needed;
- Create an effective roadmap for delivery.
If you are about to embark on an effort to update your payments systems by bringing your back-office systems to the Web, then contact a Bottomline representative to find out more about how our expertise in financial processes and systems can help you do it right -- the first time.